Make The Best Of Your Battery - 16/10/2012Featured Post -
1) Your battery is usually controlled by the microcomputer. It has intelligent management of capacity
2) When the product is newly used, it should be recharged as the following circle
FIRST - charge the battery fully
SECOND discharge the battery completely
THIRD - charge the battery fully
FOURTH - discharge the battery completely
Following the circle, the battery can reach its best status and prolong its useful life.
3) The battery should be recharged as the above circle more than once per month.
4) When the battery status is 100%, it is charged continuously by small amount of currency controlled by the microcomputer until fully charged.
5) For computer use only!
1) Recharge the battery as the circle more thanonce per month to make the management of capacity reach its best status and prolong battery useful life
2) Remove the battery when not used for long periods of time, or the currency will be lost and the cell will be damaged
3) If the capacity is low in current, CPU will be in electricity saving model and battery can not be charged. In that case take off battery and fit on to rouse the CPU. The battery can be charged then.